Matt Fraction ladies and gents
Check out these exclusive preview sketches of the upcoming AVENGERS (2012) #1 by Jerome Opeña! What are you excited to see in Marvel NOW?
Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN
Pencils by JEROME OPEÑA
In Stores DECEMBER 5, 2012
I don’t know if I can actually afford to follow this book, but this looks great.
Albert Camus (via lauraleevan)
“If you’re using half your concentration to look normal, then you’re only half paying attention to whatever else you’re doing.”
clint encounters a mirror, becomes agitated
[Submitted by: tokidokifish
Mr. Stark will either take down the edition of Villain Hot-or-Not he is hosting on SHIELD servers, or he can be the one to deal with the next time the Sinister Six drop by because they haven’t beaten out the Green Goblin yet.]
- Black Widow
- Hulk and Iron Man (in which Bruce and Tony are science husbands)
- Nick Fury’s (Really, Really Ridiculously Rare) Day Off
- The Avengers Go On Holiday
- just about fucking anything
“Thank you for believing in us, even when we didn’t believe in ourselves.”
AVENGERS SPOILERS AHOY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Agent Phil Coulson of SHIELD is secretly the Vision. I’ll tell you why.
- The movies have already established that both Synthezoids (Captain America) and Life Model Decoys (Avengers, Iron Man 2 [Stark Expo]) exist. Fully passable androids are already around.
- Coulson has never exhibited emotion, not once. He remains cool calm and collected in the most insane situations. Even after being stabbed through the chest by Loki he barely bats an eyelash and advises Fury to use his death to motivate the team.
- Coulson was somehow able to get through Stark Tower’s security systems basically unchallenged
- When talking about Coulson after his “death” Fury says he “lost his one good eye”, a clear reference to Coulson’s codename Vision. Coulson has acted as Fury’s eyes in the field in every single aspect of the Avenger’s Initiative
- The one subject he expresses any real enthusiasm in is Captain America, a contemporary of Jim Hammond, the original Synthezoid on which the Vision was based.
- And most importantly, if this is true then Phil Coulson is alive.
Please be alive Phil…
Apparently Whedon told Gregg that Coulson would survive. [x]